VIRTUAL BILLING ASSISTANT
This is a telecommute position.
As a Virtual Billing Assistant for OnPulse, you're given the opportunity to simplify and enhance our clients' healthcare experience. For many, making sense of medical claims and benefit coverage is confusing and time consuming. We want your expertise to generate clarity for our clients and to increase our overall service value.
*This position requires stellar medical billing abilities. Bonus points if you consider yourself a medical coding guru and are credentialed as such!
ACTIVITIES MAY INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Performing complex benefit elibility reviews for out of network behavioral health programs
- Reviewing medical records and "hunting" for missed opportunities for higher total billable amounts due to poor/inadequate clinical documentation or frequency/duration of services offered
- Auditing of coding and improper use of facility-created superbills
- Relationship development and planned communication with medical facility leadership
- Ownership and accountability of client engagement and propsect conversion rates
- Innovative and on-trend service creation and team collaboration to provide top-quality service offerings to behavioral health program families
- Flexible schedule as our service is on demand
- Minimum commitment of 10 hours per week (upwards of 30+ for right candidate)
- Willingness to work (agreed upon) additional hours as the service demands, business grows
- HIPAA compliant home office setup
- Meetings: Weekly conference calls and strategy planning/updates, virtual happy hour attendance 50% of the time
- Attend online trainings
- Supreme written and verbal communication
Certified Coding expereince - highly desired
Strong medical billing experience REQUIRED - if you have never built a claim, submitted a claim, or fought your way to obtain answers from an insurance carrier representative (or 10) - please don't waste your time or ours.
Copy & Paste into web browser to apply:
You may also email: Shelly@onpulse.com